What we are looking for:
If you match the description below, please send us your details and we will contact you as soon as possible. If there aren't any job vacancies that match your experience, please send over your CV so we can keep you in mind for any future roles.
- Strong team player
- Professional and passionate
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our talented bar and restaurant team.
Main responsibilities would include:
- Manage F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Assist in planning and implementing of procedures for all events, conferences and wedding functions.
- Promote the bar and restaurant in line with the company’s marketing plans and to drive revenue
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Continuously work to a higher level, suggesting improvements and changes where needed
- Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Ensure staff are delivering exceptional customer service and maintain high food and service standards
- Ensure effective orientation and training for new staff
- Provide professional development activities for experienced staff.
- Provide a two way communication with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Ensure the F&B team complies with health and safety regulations and adhere to the alcohol licensing laws
- A confident, approachable and professional manor with entrepreneurial skills and self sufficiency
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Attention to detail with impeccable customer service skills
- The ability to multi task and possess extremely good time management skills
- Good knowledge of food and wine
- Bar and cellar qualifications desirable
- Previous experience working in a similar role is required
This is a full time position and due to the nature of the business the role would include daytime, evening and weekend work.
You must be flexible and committed with an ability to work as a strong team player. In return we offer a competitive salary and staff benefits including various hotel/spa discounts, childcare vouchers, company pension scheme and more.
This would be an immediate start for the right candidate. Applicants must have the legal right to work within the UK and be over the age of 18. If you feel you can deliver the wow factor then please apply in writing to Lynsey Kettlewell, General Manager, email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Hospitality Management: 1 year
Hours: Full time- including evening and weekends